Hire Priority, leaders in Multifamily Staffing is looking to hire a high-energy Leasing Consultant, who is not afraid of working hard and loves interacting with people. If you are motivated, dependable, capable of closing deals, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Leasing Consultant Responsibilities:
- Engage with prospective residents by showing units and amenities
- Generate leads and follow up with prospects
- Prepare and process lease agreements
- Provide excellent customer service to residents and prospective residents
- Execute marketing strategies to increase traffic to the property
Leasing Consultant Requirements:
- Fluency in Spanish preferred (written and verbal)
- Minimum one-year experience in the apartment industry
- Excellent customer service skills, professionalism, and self-confidence are a MUST
- Weekend availability is a MUST
Please be available for an immediate interview!
Must provide identification and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. Complete an application and interview process.
We look forward to adding you to our team, apply here or call us at 713.960.9906!
Areas: Houston / Richmond / Katy / Humble / Baytown / Galleria / Memorial / Sugarland
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- Monday to Friday
- Yardi: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Onesite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Apartment leasing: 1 year (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- 2 – 4 weeks