Hire Priority Staffing, leaders in Apartment industry staffing, is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Apartment Leasing Agent with recent Tax Credit experience, who is dependable, goal-oriented, has a ready-to-work attitude, and is capable of closing deals!
Benefits of an Apartment Leasing Agent:
- Work with a fun-natured, high energy property!
- Tremendous opportunities for advancement from within!
- Hourly pay up to $14/hr DOE, plus benefits and great commissions!
Apartment Leasing Agent Daily Activities:
- Provide information on available units, leasing and pre-leasing apartments.
- Stage models in preparation for property tours.
- Greet potential residents and answer main phone line.
- Prepare and process new applications and complete move-in paperwork.
- Schedule work orders.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
Apartment Leasing Agent Requirements:
- Apartment Industry Leasing experience, and recent tax credit experience.
- Apartment software experience is a plus.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Be able to provide identification and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S
- Be able to complete an application and interview process