Hire Priority Staffing, leaders in Apartment Maintenance Staffing, is currently seeking a qualified Make Ready Technician to join our team. If you are a team player, who takes pride in their work, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Why become apart of our team?
- We are a caring team, who believes in a great work-life balance.
- We offer competitive hourly pay, and we pay weekly.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of painting, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, sheetrock, and appliance installation.
- Ensure that all vacant apartments are thoroughly restored to “make ready” status in a timely manner for new residents to move in.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Apartment industry experience very helpful!
- Have your own basic tools.
- Remodeling, handyman, general labor or construction background helpful, if you have no onsite experience.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
Please be available for an immediate interview!
Must provide identification and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S, and complete an application and interview process.
We look forward to adding you to our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Austin, TX (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off