Hire Priority, leaders in Multifamily Staffing is looking to hire a high-energy Bilingual Leasing Consultant, who is not afraid of working hard and loves interacting with people. If you are motivated, dependable, capable of closing deals, and love working in a fast-paced environment, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Benefits of Being a Leasing Consultant:
- Tremendous opportunities for advancement from within.
- Hourly up to $15/hr DOE plus great benefits and commissions.
Leasing Consultant Responsibilities:
- Engaging with prospective residents by showing units and amenities.
- Generating leads and following up with prospects.
- Preparing and processing lease agreements.
- Providing excellent customer service to residents and future residents.
- Executing marketing strategies to increase traffic to the property.
Leasing Consultant Requirements:
- Speaks fluent Spanish.
- Apartment industry experience of at least 1 year preferred.
- Strong customer service skills, professionalism & self-confidence are a MUST.
- Ability to work weekends.
Please be available for an immediate interview!
- Must provide identification and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S, and complete an application and interview process.
We look forward to adding you to our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Spanish (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off