Hire Priority is currently interviewing qualified candidates for a full time position in a recognized apartment community in North Austin. We are seeking an Assistant Manager that can execute and successfully meet management expectative.
· Collect on balance due move outs and forward nonpaying files to our collections agency 30 days after move out.
· Responsible for preparing and delivering all notices. (3 Day, 10 Day and lease violations)
· Process evictions on delinquent residents.
· Code and enter invoices and mail every Friday to corporate.
· Purchase supplies as required through approved vendors.
· Complete all weekly and monthly reports.
· Courteously handle resident requests and complaints.
· Implement leasing and marketing strategies.
· Inspect turned, vacant units to ensure they are ready per PPPM standards.
· Inspect grounds, models, and community office daily.
· Organize resident retention functions including parties and newsletters.
· All other tasks as assigned.
•Experience in property management, real estate or apartment industry
•Must be familiar with apartment rental or leasing and Fair Housing
•Apartment software experience a plus
• Experience Required TAA, and Fair Housing
• Verbal and written communications skills
• Resident Portal Software
• Lease Verification
• Follow up
• Tenant Resolution
commissions, discounted apartment and excellent benefit package to be discussed