Hire Priority, leaders in Multifamily Staffing is looking to hire a high-energy Leasing Consultant, who is not afraid of working hard and loves interacting with people. If you are motivated, dependable, capable of closing deals, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Leasing Consultant Responsibilities:
- Engage with prospective residents by showing units and amenities
- Generate leads and follow up with prospects
- Prepare and process lease agreements
- Provide excellent customer service to residents and future residents
- Execute marketing strategies to increase traffic to the property
Leasing Consultant Qualifications:
- Apartment industry experience helpful, but not required
- Excellent customer service skills, professionalism, and self-confidence are a MUST
- Weekend availability is a MUST
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) helpful, but not required
Please be available for an immediate interview!
Must provide identification and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S, and complete an application and interview process.
We look forward to adding you to our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Leasing: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply