Hire Priority Staffing, leaders in Multifamily Maintenance Staffing is currently seeking qualified Apartment Maintenance Techs to join our team! If you are a team player with a ready-to-work attitude, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Location(s): Openings in North and South Austin!
Pay: $17.00 – $23.00 per hour
Responsibilities of a Maintenance Tech:
- Receive and complete work orders; gather all necessary tools, equipment, & supplies needed for repairs.
- Check lighting and plumbing fixtures; minor repairs and replacements, as needed.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair of air conditioning and multi-zone heating and cooling systems.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned and assist Service Supervisor as needed.
- Minimum 1 year of apartment industry experience, or general maintenance experience
- Helpful– EPA certification (Not required)
- Experience in painting, plumbing, basic electric, drywall, small appliance repair, etc.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
Please be available for an immediate interview!
Must provide identification and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S, and complete an application and interview process.