Hire Priority, leaders in Multifamily Staffing is looking for a qualified Assistant Property Manager for various properties in the Austin area!
Job Title: Assistant Property Manager
Why become apart of our team?
- We are a caring team, with a great family dynamic
- Properties with a dedicated maintenance team
- We are a large company, with opportunities for growth and advancement
Location: Austin, Texas
Compensation: $15-$20/hr +Bonuses
You Have Knowledge and Experience of the following:
Maintains accurate resident records. Updates on daily basis all rents, deposits and application fees received from residents. Issue appropriate notice when necessary (e.g., late payments, eviction notices, returned check memos). Deposits all receipts prior to bank close each day.
Maintains positives customer relations attitude. Physically inspects community when on grounds, picks up litter and reports any service needs to maintenance staff. Will also inspect move-outs and vacancies when requested.
- Must be knowledgeable of all phases of leasing and resident retention.
- Works with lease renewals each month.
- Responsible for keeping daily records on lease renewals and terminations.
- Greets prospective clients, shows community and performs leasing duties.
- Answers and handles incoming phone calls from prospective new residents, current residents, vendor/suppliers, etc.
- Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contributes ideas to property manager for marketing community and improving resident satisfaction.
- Updates required reports concerning move-out notices, activity, etc., on a daily basis and provides information to the property manager.
- Organizes and files all applicable reports, leases, and paperwork.
- Verifies accuracy of all lease paperwork and processes move-ins and move-outs.
- Processes all security deposit move-out reports.
- Accepts service requests from residents and routes to maintenance for prompt processing. Conducts service follow-up calls with resident when work is completed.
Performs any additional duties assigned by Property Manager or Regional Property Manager. Serves as a backup for all Property Manager duties.
Skills and Requirements:
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree.
- 1+ years property management experience
- working knowledge of applicable Landlord Tenant Laws
- Fair Housing Regulations
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable Federal and State laws.
Technical Skills: Strong computer skills, especially in the Microsoft Office Suite, experience in Yardi preferred.
- Provide forms of identification and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Be able to complete an application and interview process
- We look forward to adding you to our team!