Job detailsSalary$17 – $20 an hourJob TypeFull-timeFull Job Description
EPA Maintenance Tech – Apartment / Multifamily Industry
Hire Priority, leaders in Multifamily Maintenance Staffing is looking for a qualified EPA Maintenance Techs for various properties in the Austin area!
Job Title: EPA / HVAC Maintenance Tech
Why become apart of our team?
- We are a caring team, with a great family dynamic
- Properties with a dedicated maintenance team
- We are a large company, with opportunities for growth and advancement
Location: Austin, Texas
Compensation: Competitive salary
- Experience troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair of residential/ commercial air conditioning and multi-zone heating and cooling systems.
- Ability to efficiently prioritize, and run multiple work orders daily, or as needed
- It can ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promote continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Can perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Good interpersonal skills, and a customer service mindset.
- Bilingual helpful, but not required.
- Universal EPA certification / HVAC
- Multifamily experience (VERY HELPFUL, but will consider someone without onsite experience if you have the required skill set)
- Experience in HVAC, painting, plumbing, basic electric, drywall, etc. and have your own tools.
Provide forms of identification and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
Be able to complete an application and interview process
We look forward to adding you to our team!
Apply now through Indeed now! We have immediate openings!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift