$17 – $21 an hour
Hire Priority, Austin’s leader in Multifamily staffing is currently seeking to hire a professional and experienced Assistant Property Manager. If you are motivated, hardworking, capable of closing deals, and love to work with amazing people every day, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
– Must have a minimum of 5 years of assistant property management experience
– Front-desk experience with strong customer service skills
– Exceptional administrative/organizational skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to interpret and fully understand leases and related documents
– Must know leases to help enforce lease rules
– Basic understanding of Accounting, Accounts Payable and Receivable
– Experience with Yardi Systems or similar Property Management Software is a plus
– Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while maintaining the quality of work and positive, professional demeanor
– Attention to detail and the ability to think and work independently
– Dependable with a strong work ethic
Assistant Property Manager Benefits:
– Tremendous opportunities for advancement
– Great benefits and commissions
– Up to $21.00/hr DOE
Please be available for an immediate interview!
Must provide identification and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S, and complete an application and interview process.
We look forward to adding you to our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay