Hire Priority, Austin’s leader in Multifamily staffing is currently seeking to hire a professional and experienced Apartment Leasing Consultant. If you are motivated, hardworking, capable of closing deals, and love to work with amazing people every day, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Leasing Consultant Responsibilities:
- Engage and assist current and prospective residents.
- Show available apartment homes and amenities.
- Generate leads and follow up with prospects daily.
- Screen and qualify prospects and prepare lease agreements.
- Execute marketing strategies to increase traffic to the property.
Leasing Consultant Requirements:
- Must have apartment leasing agent experience of at least 1 year.
- Experience in Yardi, Onesite, Bluemoon or Knock
- Strong customer service skills, professionalism & self-confidence.
- Ability to work weekends.
Leasing Consultant Benefits:
- Tremendous opportunities for advancement from within.
- Great benefits and commissions.
- Up to $15/hr DOE
Please be available for an immediate interview!
Must provide identification and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S, and complete an application and interview process.
We look forward to adding you to our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Leasing: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process.