Hire Priority Staffing, leaders in Apartment Maintenance Staffing is currently seeking a qualified Apartment Maintenance Tech to join our team! If you are a team player with ready to work attitude, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Responsibilities of a Maintenance Tech:
- Receive work orders; gather all necessary tools, equipment, & supplies needed for repairs.
- Check lighting and plumbing fixtures; minor repairs and replacements, as needed.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair of air conditioning and multi-zone heating and cooling systems.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned and assist Service Supervisor as needed.
- Minimum 1 year of apartment industry experience, or general maintenance experience
- EPA certification (Universal) preferred
- Experience in painting, plumbing, basic electric, drywall, etc. (helpful)
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
Please be available for an immediate interview!
Must provide identification and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S, and complete an application and interview process.
Locations: Houston / Katy / Richmond / Baytown / Humble / Galleria
We look forward to adding you to our team! Apply now or call us at (713) 960 9906!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Apartment maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- EPA Universal (Preferred)
- CPO (Preferred)
- Multiple locations