Hire Priority, leaders in Multifamily Maintenance Staffing is looking for a qualified candidate for the following position:
Job Title: Apartment Groundskeeper
About Us: This is an amazing property with friendly, fun-loving staff! They take care of their employees and appreciate hard work and loyalty.
Compensation: Competitive salary/DOE
- Maintain the community’s appearance: walk the community on a frequent basis and removing litter.
- Keep common areas (pool, laundry room, dumpster, and recreation areas) free of debris.
- Rake, sweep, & shovel, safely operate small hand tools and mechanical equipment such as blowers.
- Perform power washing, paint curbs, maintain light fixtures throughout the property as needed.
- Perform all other apartment maintenance duties as assigned.
- The apartment industry experience is helpful!
- Experience in basic painting, janitorial work, basic tool use, etc.
- Has attention detail
- Ability to work outside for long periods of time
Be able to pass a drug test
Provide one form of identification and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
Be able to complete an application and interview process
We’d love to hear from you today!
Se Habla Espanol.
You can apply now or call us at 713-960-9906
Maintenance, Maintenance Assistant, Plumber, Painter, Remodeling, HVAC, EPA, CPO, Apartment units, Apartment complex, Houston Real Estate, Multifamily, HAA, TAA
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- groundskeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- apartment maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- landscaping: 1 year (Preferred)