Brief Job Description
In this position as Staffing Director, the key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following: managing branch staff, meeting GP$ goals, recruiting candidates, staffing and securing new business. Staffing Directors must be capable of selling and managing.
Staffing Director time breakdown %:
- Sales/Recruiting (50%): Start two new temporary, temp to hire or payroll hire contracts per week. This requires recruiting candidates for open job orders and skill marketing qualified professionals to new clients. This is a high call volume and networking business. You can expect to make in excess of 50+ call contacts per day.
- Staffing (30%): Individually averaging 20+ temporaries working per day.
- Administrative (10%): Input activity, update reports and complete paperwork.
- Management (10%): Lead, train and hold accountable all branch team members. Manage dashboard of traditional staffing company KPI’s (key performance indicators).
- Starting Base Salary: 40-50k+
- Starting Commission Structure:
- Up to 5% of monthly Temporary production, based on multiple of GP.
- Up to 12% of Direct Hire cash in.
- Benefits: cell phone and plan, laptop or tablet, expense allowance, retirement plan, car allowance, medical insurance & 20 days PTO.
- Medical and Retirement plans are available on the first of the month after 60 days of employment.
About Hire Priority:
Hire Priority has been listed as a 2015 INC 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company with offices in Austin, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston/Woodlands and San Antonio. Hire Priority offers temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire, payroll hire and national executive search to its clients. They are celebrating over 25 years in the staffing and recruiting industry: 1990 – 2015.