Hire Priority Staffing and Recruiting is currently interviewing qualified candidates for an Assistant Property Manager position in the DFW area. We are seeking an Assistant Manager that can execute and successfully meet management expectations.
· Collect on balance due move outs and forward nonpaying files to our collections agency 30 days after move out.
· Responsible for preparing and delivering all notices. (3 Day, 10 Day and lease violations)
· Process evictions on delinquent residents.
· Code and enter invoices and mail every Friday to corporate.
· Purchase supplies as required through approved vendors.
· Complete all weekly and monthly reports.
· Courteously handle resident requests and complaints.
· Implement leasing and marketing strategies.
· Inspect turned, vacant units to ensure they are ready per PPPM standards.
· Inspect grounds, models, and community office daily.
· Organize resident retention functions including parties and newsletters.
· All other tasks as assigned.
Experience in property management, real estate or apartment industry
Must be familiar with apartment rental or leasing and Fair Housing
Apartment software experience a plus
Experience Required TAA, and Fair Housing
Verbal and written communications skills
Resident Portal Software
commissions, discounted apartment and excellent benefit package to be discussed.