$12 – $14 an hour – Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Hire Priority has an eye for talent and is looking for several qualified Apartment Groundskeepers for communities in the Houston area. If you are a team player, who takes pride in their work, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Locations: Houston / Katy / Baytown / Humble / Galleria
Why become apart of our team?
- We are a caring team and strongly believe in a great work-life balance.
- We offer a competitive hourly wage and pay weekly
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain the community’s appearance: walk the community on a frequent basis and removing litter. Attention to detail is important!
- Keep common areas (pool, laundry room, dumpster, and recreation areas)
- Rake, sweep, and shovel. Safely operate small hand tools and mechanical equipment such as blowers
- Perform power washing, paint curbs, trash out apartments, maintain light fixtures throughout the property as needed
- Perform all other apartment maintenance duties as assigned
- Apartment industry experience is helpful!
- Entry-level experience in painting, janitorial work, knowledge of basic tools, etc.
- Ability to work outdoors for extended periods of time
- CPO (preferred)
Please be available for an immediate interview!
(Se Habla Español) You can apply now or call us at 713-960-9906
Must provide identification and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S, and complete an application and interview.
We look forward to adding you to our team!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $12.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Apartment Grounds: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPO (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- One week or less
- 2 – 4 weeks
- 1 – 3 months