Assistant Maintenance Tech – Apartment / Multifamily
Hire Priority, leaders in Multifamily Maintenance Staffing, is looking for a qualified Assistant Maintenance Tech for a property in Houston! No EPA needed.
Why become apart of our team?
- We offer competitive hourly pay, apartment concessions, and more!
- Experienced and well-established staff
- We are a large company, with many opportunities for growth and advancement
Compensation: Competitive salary/DOE + Benefits
- Can ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promote continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Ability to run tickets for occupied Apartment homes. Repair small appliances, experience in painting, light plumbing, basic electric, drywall, etc and have your own basic tools.
- Can perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned. Be a team-player, aren’t afraid to help out where needed.
- Good interpersonal skills, and a customer service mindset.
- Bilingual helpful, but not required.
- Multifamily experience (VERY HELPFUL, but will consider someone without onsite experience if you have the required skill set)
- Ability to work weekends and be on-call (when needed)
- Be able to pass a drug test
- Provide one form of identification and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Be able to complete an application and interview process
We look forward to adding you to our team! Apply now or call us at (713) 960 9906!
Maintenance, Maintenance assistant, Plumber, Painter, Remodeling, HVAC, EPA, CPO,Apartment units, Apartment complex, Houston Real Estate, Multifamily, HAA, TAA
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- plumbing: 1 year (Preferred)
- apartment maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- electrical: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPO (Preferred)