0 Flares 0 Flares ×
In this position as Multifamily Staffing and Sales Manager, the key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following: managing staff, meeting GP$ goals, recruiting candidates, staffing and securing new business. The Staffing and Sales manager must be capable of selling and managing.
Staffing and Sales Manager time breakdown %:
- Sales (35%): This is a high call/contact volume and networking business. You can expect to make weekly client visits, calls, emails and other client touches.
- Staffing/Recruiting (15%): Day-to-day oversight, and involvement in ensuring the highest level of candidate is being represented across client opportunities.
- Administrative (10%): Input activity, update reports and complete paperwork.
- Management (40%): Lead, train and hold accountable all branch team members. Manage dashboard of traditional staffing company KPI’s. Motivate and encourage a team.
- Starting Base Salary: Competitive to the Industry, commensurate to experience. $50 – $60k+ and monthly commission based on team production.
- Aggressive incentives based on market share gains
- Benefits: cell phone or reimbursement plan, laptop or tablet, expense allowance, Simple IRA – 6% matching, car allowance, medical/dental.vision/life insurance & Unlimited PTO plan. Medical and Retirement plans are available on the first of the month after 60 days of employment.
- Fast-paced company with opportunity for growth.
- Organized with an attention to detail: Our clients expect speedy service and quality candidates. We set specific KPIs to ensure success. Both of these require extreme detail and organisation skills.
- High level customer service experience: We place an emphasis on quality, speed and follow up. We expect our clients to be happy and treated with top 5% customer service.
- Commitment to Integrity: We count on our team to set expectations, follow through on commitments and keep or honor their word.
- Strong Leadership and Management abilities: We want our directors to have experience hiring quality teams, training, encouraging and holding them accountable. Must know how to motivate and encourage your team.
- Performing Sales and Managing Sales Expectations: We want our directors to have a passion for both management and sales, along with a history of success. Team building experience is key!
- Prefer Multifamily Site Management or Vendor Management experience: Our directors must have 2+ years management experience. This includes preparing and executing budgets, revenue forecasts and marketing plans.
About Hire Priority:
- Hire Priority is a multi-award winning company that has been listed as an INC 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company, 3 years in a row. We have offices in Austin, Houston/Woodlands and San Antonio, Texas. Hire Priority offers temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire, payroll hire, and national executive search. We will be celebrating 30 years in the staffing and recruiting industry next year. in June 2020!
Key Words: manager, management, sales, multifamily, HAA, apartment association, apartment industry,
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Staffing Company: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multifamily: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
0 Flares 0 Flares ×