Hire Priority, leaders in Multifamily Maintenance Staffing is looking for a qualified candidate for the following position:
Why become apart of our team?
- We offer competitive hourly pay
- We are a caring team, who believes in a great work-life balance
Location: Have Multiple Locations throughout Austin
Compensation: Competitive wages/ DOE
- Ensure that all vacated apartments are thoroughly restored to “make ready” status in a timely manner.
- Additional duties include maintaining the grounds the property in order to enhance and maintain its curb appeal
- Complete work orders; gather all necessary tools, equipment, & supplies needed for repairs.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned and assist Service Supervisor as needed.
- Apartment industry experience very helpful but not required!
- Experience in painting, basic electric, light plumbing, drywall, etc.
- Have your own basic tools
- Remodel, handyman or construction background helpful (if no onsite experience)
- Ability to multitask, and prioritize workload
- Must provide identification and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S, and complete an application and interview process.
Please be available for an immediate interview!
We look forward to adding you to our team!
Maintenance, Maintenance assistant, Plumber, Painter, Remodeling, HVAC, EPA, CPO, Apartment units, Apartment complex, Austin Real Estate, Multifamily
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location