Hire Priority has an eye for talent and is looking for a qualified Housekeeper for communities in the Austin area. If you are a team player, who takes pride in their work, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Why become apart of our team?
- We are a caring team, who believes in a great work-life balance.
- We offer competitive hourly pay, and we pay weekly.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cleans the leasing office, clubhouse, and common-areas including restrooms, the model(s), amenities and vacant apartment homes daily or as directed by the appropriate supervisor.
- Ensures all vacant apartment homes and targeted show units are freshened throughout the day to maintain market-ready appeal.
- Assists in the make-ready process by performing additional duties requested by Maintenance Supervisor, Community Manager and/or Assistant Manager.
- Maintains an appropriate inventory of cleaning supplies and informs the appropriate supervisor when a re-order is necessary.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to work independently.
- Other tasks or duties as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- 1 year of related housekeeping experience preferred
- Excellent customer service with the ability to work well with others.
- Strong knowledge and skill in the safe use of various cleaning chemicals, including some that may require pre-mixing.
- A strong eye for detail.
- Takes pride in their work and does their job to the best of their ability.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule, including weekends.
Please be available for an immediate interview!
Must provide identification and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S, and complete an application and interview process.
We look forward to adding you to our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Must have your own supplies and equipment: