Hire Priority is Austin’s leader in Multifamily staffing and recruiting. We are the only company, specializing in multifamily industry staffing included in INC 5000 list of fastest growing private companies (2015, 2016, 2017). With offices in Houston, Austin, and San Antonio, Hire Priority specializes in multifamily, healthcare, administrative and light industrial staffing and recruiting.
- Starting base salary up to $40k + monthly commission
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- In-House Training
- Medical/dental/vision insurance options
- Life insurance
- Retirement benefits with 3% matching
- Growth opportunities within
- and more!
As a Bilingual Admin/ Recruiter team member, you would be responsible for carrying out many of the daily, weekly and monthly administrative functions for your division. The Recruiting specialist provides the administrative support necessary to ensure the smooth, efficient functioning of each division.
As a member of the recruiting team, you make a positive contribution to your division by:
- Effective organization and prioritization of tasks and completion of objectives.
- Acknowledgement of divisional needs and initiation of appropriate action to resolve them.
- A willingness to work collaboratively with co-workers to accomplish tasks and projects
- Your ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
Activities for this position may include some or all of the following:
- Act as the first point of contact for all incoming telephone calls as well as office visitors.
- Sourcing candidates based on client needs, keep up with current recruiting trends
- Act as a candidate advocate to ensure their needs are being met
- Ensures that candidates fill out the appropriate paperwork and coordinates testing.
- Acts as the primary support person for a team of Staffing Professionals and other branch office personnel. This includes taking the candidate calls, scheduling interviews, entering candidate information into CRM, candidate screening, etc.
- Bilingual- Spanish- required
- Customer Service Experience
- Comfortable calling candidates to schedule interviews
- Working Knowledge of Office Administrative functions and software such as Microsoft office products.
- Ability to anticipate needs
- Advanced problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Experience in sales, staffing or the multifamily industry is a plus!
Keywords: leasing consultant, assistant property manager, sales representative, sales rep, assistant community manager, recruiter, HR, Admin
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Multifamily: 1 year (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Austin, TX (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process.