$12 – $17 an hour – Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Hire Priority, leaders in Multifamily Staffing is looking to hire three high-energy Leasing Consultant, who aren’t afraid of working hard and loves interacting with people. If you are motivated, dependable, capable of closing deals, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Leasing Consultant Responsibilities:
- Engage with prospective residents by showing units and amenities (virtually)
- Generate leads and follow up with prospects
- Prepare and process lease agreements
- Provide excellent customer service to residents and prospective residents
- Execute marketing strategies to increase traffic to the property
Leasing Consultant Requirements:
- Minimum one-year experience in the apartment industry
- Excellent customer service skills, professionalism, and self-confidence are a MUST
- Fluent in Spanish
- Weekend availability is a MUST
Location Openings: Houston / Richmond / Katy / Humble / Baytown / Galleria / Memorial / Sugarland
Please be available for an immediate interview! Must provide identification and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
We look forward to adding you to our team! Submit your resume or call us at 713)960-9906!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $12.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Leasing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- One location
- Multiple locations